Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final Photos Part 4


















Canon Rebel, f/5.6, 1/2000s, ISO 400, 300mm

I felt like a tourist taking pictures of prairie dogs, but this one was kind of cute so I will admit that I was acting like a tourist! I cropped in to focus more on the prairie dog instead of the ground around him.
























Canon Rebel, f/7.1, 1/1250s, ISO 400, 75mm

We were having fun just being random in the badlands and Anna and Mary started jumping the sagebrush. I liked this one because Anna looks like a ninja. The drawback of this one is that she isn't really in focus.


Canon Rebel, f/8, 1/400s, ISO 100, 75mm
This is in the badlands again. I liked it because it was pretty simple.

Canon Rebel, f/7.1, 1/250s, ISO 100, 75mm
I liked this photo because it is pretty typical of the badlands, with the colors and the hills.

Canon Rebel, f/7.1, 1/640s, ISO 400, 45mm
This is my dad and his hunting dog. I played with the angle, which I think made it more interesting and I like how the trees lead you to the middle of the photo. I cloned out the trees that were behind/coming out of dad's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment