Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Final Photos Part 1










Canon Rebel, f/7.1, 1/400s, ISO 100, 270mm
I thought this was a cool photo with the geese moving through it. I cropped it to take out the corn and sky that didn't add to the image, and I think the long horizontal crop makes it look cool.
Canon Rebel, f/5.6, 1/250s, ISO 100, 170mm
My fluffy cow at the Dakota Zoo...I thought he was cute so I took a picture of him! I think it shows his personality. There was an ugly fence line behind him that I took out because it was distracting.

FujiFilm, f/4.8, 1/850s, ISO 100, 30mm
This was when I was being the creepy camera person on the lift trying to take a picture of the adorable little girls who were dressed alike. There was a tree on the left that I took out.
Canon Rebel, f/5, 1/200s, ISO 100, 200mm
This was an annoyed camel at the Dakota Zoo...He was taking a nap when we decided to walk by and decided we were threatening and got up and glared at us. I cropped it up to get rid of the fence line.

FujiFilm, f/4.8, 1/450, ISO 800, 30mm
This was a bison hanging out in Yellowstone that we drove by and decided to take a picture of.


Canon Rebel, f/7.1, 1/250s, ISO 100, 75mm
This is my friend Anna walking in the badlands of ND. I like this picture because she is really in focus and the background isn't. Also, the trail leads you through the picture in both directions because it forks.
Canon Rebel, f/5.6, 1/60s, ISO 200, 55mm
This is my pony. I liked this picture because of the way the light hits her and it really captured her personality. I cropped the top to get rid of the empty space above the barn and cropped the left side to get rid of tree branches.



FujiFilm, f/8, 1/350s, ISO 100, 30mm
I was hanging out at the barn and taking black and white pictures. I thought this one of the horse's head was kind of cool. I played with the contrast and brightness a little bit to bring out more definition.





FujiFilm, f/6.4, 1/340s, ISO 100, 6mm
This was a fun because I was just hanging out taking candid shots of Hilary and her horse as she was tacking up. I liked this pitcure because it captures the last minute of tacking up before you get on. I cropped the left side to take out the trailer door.



















FujiFilm, f/4.2, 1/125s, ISO 200, 9mm
I was climbing down the rims, kind of making my own trail, and came across these nests and thought they were cool and worked well with the colors in the rims.

No comments:

Post a Comment